Stacktrending.com Browser Virus
What is Stacktrending.com?
Stacktrending.com is a web browser hijacker that is also known under the name Easy Access to Internet Services. It travels bundled with freeware and shareware and has most likely ended up in your system without your knowledge. The hijacker’s main symptom is that it changes your browser settings. However, it makes other modifications as well. It inserts ads into your browsers, causes redirects, tracks your cookies, and more. It does not matter which browser you use, you will still experience these symptoms, because the hijacker is compatible with all of them. You should not hesitate to delete Stacktrending.com as there is nothing beneficial about it for you as a computer user.
* WiperSoft scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on WiperSoft. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of WiperSoft. If you wish to uninstall WiperSoft, click here.
How does Stacktrending.com work?
Stacktrending.com gets set as your home page and default search engine as soon as the hijacker takes over. It presents you with a search box that is supposedly powered by Google and several quick access buttons like Facebook, Twitter, Booking, YouTube, Wikipedia, and others. Although the search box will show you results from Google, these results will be altered to include sponsored links that belong to the hijacker, which means that you will not be able to trust them completely.
Unfortunately, the same can be stated about the advertising content with which the hijacker will flood your browsers. The adverts are not endorsed by the program, so they could be unreliable. You click on them at your own risk and if you end up on a corrupted page as a result, you will not be able to blame the hijacker. If that happens, you will risk falling for an online scam and thus infecting your PC with malign programs, wasting your money, or suffering other unfavorable consequences. If you want to make sure that that never happens, you should get rid of Stacktrending.com right away.
How to remove Stacktrending.com?
Although Stacktrending is promoted as a tool that will provide you with a faster way to find what you are looking for online, it is clear that the real aim of the application has nothing to do with that. Therefore, we advise that you do not delay Stacktrending.com removal any longer. You can complete this task manually or automatically. If you choose to go with the first option, you will have to uninstall the hijacker’s associated program and fix your browser settings. You can do that with the help of the instructions presented below. If, however, you decide to erase Stacktrending.com automatically, you will have to implement an anti-malware utility. You can download it from our page. The security software will scan your system and eliminate Stacktrending.com along with other threats that it detects. In addition to Stacktrending.com removal, the anti-malware will also provide you with real-time online protection thus ensuring your cyber security for as long as you keep it installed and updated.
Uninstall stacktrending.com from Windows XP
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select stacktrending.com or other the suspicious program and click Remove.
Uninstall stacktrending.com from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the stacktrending.com or other program that you wish to remove.
- Uninstall it.
Uninstall stacktrending.com from Windows 8
- Access the Metro UI menu.
- Start typing Control Panel. Open it.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select stacktrending.com or other unwanted application.
- Click the Uninstall button.
How to remove stacktrending.com from Browsers
Remove stacktrending.com and other malicious add-ons from Internet Explorer:To deal with stacktrending.com in Internet Explorer, you will have to follow these steps:
- Run Internet Explorer and press Alt+X simultaneously.
- Afterwards, open Manage add-ons and choose Toolbars and Extensions.
- From the provided list remove all suspicious extensions including stacktrending.com.
- Navigate to Search Providers. Erase the current search tool and pick a new one as your default.
- Save the changes you made and leave this window.
- Now press Alt+X one more time and select Internet Options.
- Access the General tab and replace this home page with the one you trust (google.com , yahoo.com , msn.com)
- To finish the procedure, tap OK.
Remove stacktrending.com and malicious Extensions from Mozilla Firefox:The users who experience stacktrending.com in Mozilla Firefox, should follow the instructions presented below, if they want to clean their system:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time.
- Move your cursor to Extensions and locate the suspicious and undesirable entries.
- Next to the chosen extensions, tap the Remove button.
- Press Alt+T and select Options. Access the General tab.
- In General tab, remove the unreliable home page and choose another, like Google.com, Yahoo.com
- Choose Search tab.
- Delete the unwanted search provider and choose your new search. Click OK.
Remove stacktrending.com and all malicious extensions from Google Chrome:If a browser hijacker took over Google Chrome, the last set of instructions are prepared for you. Do not miss a single step and take care of your system:
- Run Google Chrome and tap Alt+F.
- Click More Tools and choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the undesirable extensions from the list.
- Access Settings and navigate to Open a page or a set of pages that you can find under On startup.
- Press Set pages and replace the current home page with another one.
- Click OK and select Manage Search Engines (under search).
- Remove the current search engine and select a new one.
- Click Done and restart Google Chrome.
How to reset your browser?
Reset Internet Explorer
- Launch your browser and tap Alt+T or click Tools > Internet Options icon at the top right corner.
- Click on the Advanced tab and press Reset button.
- Tick a box next to Delete personal Settings and press the Reset button again.
- Restart your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open your browser and tap Alt+H.
- Click Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Now Click Refresh Firefox.
- Click the Refresh Firefox button again.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your browser and tap Alt+F or click on 3 Stripes icon at the top right corner
- Select Settings and Click Show advanced settings at end of the page.
- Click Reset settings button.
- Click the Reset button.
- Launch your Safari browser.
- Select Safari Settings (top-right corner).
- Choose Reset Safari.... from the drop-down menu.
- A warning dialog box containing all items that you wish to delete will appear. These items are checked by default.
- Make sure that the items you want to erase are checked.
- Press the Reset button.
- Your Safari browser will automatically restart.