Remove Window Common Manager
What is Window Common Manager?
Window Common Manager (aka Online Ad Scanner) is a potentially unwanted and an ad-supported program developed by Abracadabra LLP. It is similar to Windows Raw Manager, and some other apps from the same company. The aim of the utility is to present you with as many advertisements as possible. Each time you click on the ads, you make profit for the developers of the tool. There is nothing useful about the program to you as a computer user. In fact, it negatively affects your browsing and your computer’s performance. That is why we advise that you delete Window Common Manager without further delay.
How does Window Common Manager work?
You most likely acquired Window Common Manager by accident when installing some other freeware. The program appears in the installation wizard as an additional offer and if you do not decline it, the app gets installed automatically. That is how most unwanted applications enter computer systems. In order to avoid them in the future, you need to make sure that you choose the Advanced installation mode and deselect all components that are unfamiliar and unnecessary to you.
Once installed, the program will start using up a lot of your system resources making it work slower than usual. It will also decrease the speed of your online surfing by flooding you with various ads. The pop-ups, banners, coupons, links, and other ads will appear on your screen no matter which pages you visit. You should keep in mind that these adverts are not monitored by anyone and they could lead you to unsafe websites. You may infect your PC, waste your money, or fall for some other scam while visiting them. There is no reason why you should take such risks. Instead, you should eliminate Window Common Manager from your computer as soon as you can.
How to remove Window Common Manager?
Luckily, the unwanted app is not malicious, so Window Common Manager removal should not be that complicated. You can erase Window Common Manager manually or automatically. The more effective solution is automatic removal. If you download the anti-malware from our site, it will scan and clean your PC from all threats. You will not only get rid of Window Common Manager, but also make sure that your system stays safeguarded from now on. The alternative solution is to delete Window Common Manager manually. You can do that by following the instructions presented below the article. Please note that you may have more than one unwanted program on your PC, so if you choose manual removal, you should make sure that you delete other unreliable apps from your system as well.Download Removal Toolto remove Window Common Manager
* WiperSoft scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on WiperSoft. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of WiperSoft. If you wish to uninstall WiperSoft, click here.
Uninstall Window Common Manager from Windows XP
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Window Common Manager or other the suspicious program and click Remove.
Uninstall Window Common Manager from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the Window Common Manager or other program that you wish to remove.
- Uninstall it.
Uninstall Window Common Manager from Windows 8
- Access the Metro UI menu.
- Start typing Control Panel. Open it.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select Window Common Manager or other unwanted application.
- Click the Uninstall button.
How to remove Window Common Manager from Browsers
Remove Window Common Manager and other malicious add-ons from Internet Explorer:To deal with Window Common Manager in Internet Explorer, you will have to follow these steps:
- Run Internet Explorer and press Alt+X simultaneously.
- Afterwards, open Manage add-ons and choose Toolbars and Extensions.
- From the provided list remove all suspicious extensions including Window Common Manager.
- Navigate to Search Providers. Erase the current search tool and pick a new one as your default.
- Save the changes you made and leave this window.
- Now press Alt+X one more time and select Internet Options.
- Access the General tab and replace this home page with the one you trust (google.com , yahoo.com , msn.com)
- To finish the procedure, tap OK.
Remove Window Common Manager and malicious Extensions from Mozilla Firefox:The users who experience Window Common Manager in Mozilla Firefox, should follow the instructions presented below, if they want to clean their system:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time.
- Move your cursor to Extensions and locate the suspicious and undesirable entries.
- Next to the chosen extensions, tap the Remove button.
- Press Alt+T and select Options. Access the General tab.
- In General tab, remove the unreliable home page and choose another, like Google.com, Yahoo.com
- Choose Search tab.
- Delete the unwanted search provider and choose your new search. Click OK.
Remove Window Common Manager and all malicious extensions from Google Chrome:If a browser hijacker took over Google Chrome, the last set of instructions are prepared for you. Do not miss a single step and take care of your system:
- Run Google Chrome and tap Alt+F.
- Click More Tools and choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the undesirable extensions from the list.
- Access Settings and navigate to Open a page or a set of pages that you can find under On startup.
- Press Set pages and replace the current home page with another one.
- Click OK and select Manage Search Engines (under search).
- Remove the current search engine and select a new one.
- Click Done and restart Google Chrome.
How to reset your browser?
Reset Internet Explorer
- Launch your browser and tap Alt+T or click Tools > Internet Options icon at the top right corner.
- Click on the Advanced tab and press Reset button.
- Tick a box next to Delete personal Settings and press the Reset button again.
- Restart your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open your browser and tap Alt+H.
- Click Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Now Click Refresh Firefox.
- Click the Refresh Firefox button again.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your browser and tap Alt+F or click on 3 Stripes icon at the top right corner
- Select Settings and Click Show advanced settings at end of the page.
- Click Reset settings button.
- Click the Reset button.
- Launch your Safari browser.
- Select Safari Settings (top-right corner).
- Choose Reset Safari.... from the drop-down menu.
- A warning dialog box containing all items that you wish to delete will appear. These items are checked by default.
- Make sure that the items you want to erase are checked.
- Press the Reset button.
- Your Safari browser will automatically restart.