What is Search.tvnewpagesearch.com?
Search.tvnewpagesearch.com is a search engine that will be set on all your main browsers after you install the extension called TVNewPage. We agree that the extension itself looks quite trustworthy; however, the majority of users do not know that it is going to change their homepages and search engines too. If you do not like that it is set, uninstall Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from browsers as soon as possible and set another search engine. To be honest, you should do that not only because you do not like it, but also because it might cause harm to the system. Unfortunately, this might happen very quickly because Search.tvnewpagesearch.com is going to provide users with all kinds of advertisements and sponsored links. Even though it is not very easy to implement the Search.tvnewpagesearch.com removal, you should still do that ASAP for the sake of your system’s safety. We are going to help you to erase this browser hijacker further in this article, so read it all carefully.
How does Search.tvnewpagesearch.com browser hijacker act?
As we have already told you, Search.tvnewpagesearch.com is going to replace your homepage and search engine on all the browsers. Of course, it will perform other activities too. For example, it has been observed that this search engine will display the modified search results for users if they enter any kind of keyword into the search box. We call those search results “modified” because they contain advertisements and sponsored links. They are provided for users in order to drive traffic to third-party web pages. It is very probable that the owner of Search.tvnewpagesearch.com gets money for boosting the traffic rate. What is more, it is evident that Search.tvnewpagesearch.com is going to gather information about users in order to find out their interests and be able to display relevant commercial advertisements. Your personal information might be touched too, so the best would be to remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from browsers as soon as possible. The sooner you do that, the better.
How can I protect my system from other browser hijackers?
Specialists have found out that browser hijackers are usually spread together with free applications, so users who wish not to encounter a hijacker again need to stop downloading software from questionable third-party websites, torrents, and file-sharing sites. It is also advisable to install a reputable security tool. It will protect your system from threats day after day. Of course, you need to make sure that your tool is trustworthy.
How can I delete Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from my browsers?
It should be possible to remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox by resetting all these browsers one by one. If this search engine does not disappear, you should check Control Panel. If you can come across the entry of Search.tvnewpagesearch.com there, delete Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Control Panel as well. Less experienced users who have never tried erasing a browser hijacker and do not know where to start should go for the automatic Search.tvnewpagesearch.com removal. This is the easiest way to get rid of this infection.
Uninstall search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Windows XP
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select search.tvnewpagesearch.com or other the suspicious program and click Remove.
Uninstall search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the search.tvnewpagesearch.com or other program that you wish to remove.
- Uninstall it.
Uninstall search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Windows 8
- Access the Metro UI menu.
- Start typing Control Panel. Open it.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select search.tvnewpagesearch.com or other unwanted application.
- Click the Uninstall button.
How to remove search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Browsers
Remove search.tvnewpagesearch.com and other malicious add-ons from Internet Explorer:To deal with search.tvnewpagesearch.com in Internet Explorer, you will have to follow these steps:
- Run Internet Explorer and press Alt+X simultaneously.
- Afterwards, open Manage add-ons and choose Toolbars and Extensions.
- From the provided list remove all suspicious extensions including search.tvnewpagesearch.com.
- Navigate to Search Providers. Erase the current search tool and pick a new one as your default.
- Save the changes you made and leave this window.
- Now press Alt+X one more time and select Internet Options.
- Access the General tab and replace this home page with the one you trust (google.com , yahoo.com , msn.com)
- To finish the procedure, tap OK.
Remove search.tvnewpagesearch.com and malicious Extensions from Mozilla Firefox:The users who experience search.tvnewpagesearch.com in Mozilla Firefox, should follow the instructions presented below, if they want to clean their system:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and click Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time.
- Move your cursor to Extensions and locate the suspicious and undesirable entries.
- Next to the chosen extensions, tap the Remove button.
- Press Alt+T and select Options. Access the General tab.
- In General tab, remove the unreliable home page and choose another, like Google.com, Yahoo.com
- Choose Search tab.
- Delete the unwanted search provider and choose your new search. Click OK.
Remove search.tvnewpagesearch.com and all malicious extensions from Google Chrome:If a browser hijacker took over Google Chrome, the last set of instructions are prepared for you. Do not miss a single step and take care of your system:
- Run Google Chrome and tap Alt+F.
- Click More Tools and choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the undesirable extensions from the list.
- Access Settings and navigate to Open a page or a set of pages that you can find under On startup.
- Press Set pages and replace the current home page with another one.
- Click OK and select Manage Search Engines (under search).
- Remove the current search engine and select a new one.
- Click Done and restart Google Chrome.
How to reset your browser?
Reset Internet Explorer
- Launch your browser and tap Alt+T or click Tools > Internet Options icon at the top right corner.
- Click on the Advanced tab and press Reset button.
- Tick a box next to Delete personal Settings and press the Reset button again.
- Restart your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open your browser and tap Alt+H.
- Click Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Now Click Refresh Firefox.
- Click the Refresh Firefox button again.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your browser and tap Alt+F or click on 3 Stripes icon at the top right corner
- Select Settings and Click Show advanced settings at end of the page.
- Click Reset settings button.
- Click the Reset button.
- Launch your Safari browser.
- Select Safari Settings (top-right corner).
- Choose Reset Safari.... from the drop-down menu.
- A warning dialog box containing all items that you wish to delete will appear. These items are checked by default.
- Make sure that the items you want to erase are checked.
- Press the Reset button.
- Your Safari browser will automatically restart.
* WiperSoft scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on WiperSoft. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of WiperSoft. If you wish to uninstall WiperSoft, click here.